If you could meet one celebrity and spend the day with them doing whatever you wanted to (nothing dirty, though lol)...

Who would it be and what would you do?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:49 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sean Connery. I'd have him read Dr Suess to my kids all day long in that sexy, low voice of his. Plus it would be hilarious to hear his voice plus Fox in Socks!!! LMAO!!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Obama and Id pick his brain clean! Might even make him give me a tour of area 51! LOLOLOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• jhonny depp.... just stare at him, lol
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The Kings ... Stephen and Tabitha. They seem like interesting people and I would just like to spend the day talking with them. Doesn't even have to be talking about writing ... but I would have to ask about The Dark Tower. I wouldn't be able to resist. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:53 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• If it has to be platonic, I think I'd hang out with someone like Ellen. It doesn't really seem like it would matter what you did with her, I'm pretty sure you could play chess and still have a blast.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I agree with above, if it has to be clean it would be Ellen for sure. She rocks!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• being clean i have to agree with the other ladys Ellen seems like such a blast of fresh air we could just sit out in the field of her farm and stare at her animals and she would be a blast.......
    for info conversation i would pick david letterman he seems kinda dopey but if you really listen to him he actual is a very intelagent guy .....
    and for yummyness i would pick the guy that plays booth on bones (sorry cant think of his name)......and i would love to go swimming and stare at his yummy wet self.....ok that a little to much tmi......lolol but those are my top 3....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I am going to be off the wall here but i would pick John Taylor of Duran Duran for many, many reasons
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• madonna or pink , just hang out , hit the mall
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would go back in time and meet Kurt Cobain. I'd sit around and listen to him sing and play music, just the two of us. Or even just talking would be fine. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:51 PM on Apr. 17, 2011