Is your SO cool with buying things like pads, tampons, etc.?

Mine has always been ok with it. He bought me tampons once when I started while we were on a date lol. It was a little embarrassing, but really sweet of him. He had me wait in the car, he got them and then took me somewhere with a bathroom (whatever store it was didn't have one).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:57 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My husband has no issues with buying period items or anything else. One night, he also bought spermicide, lube, and a little farm set toy for our daughter at the same store. He said to the lady, "crazy night ahead." He thought it was a joke about using the farm toys for sex play with an adult, but I told him he was lucky she didn't peg him for a pedophile and call the police! He totally didn't hear the joke that way in his head. HAHAHAHA!
    Anonymous

• My husband is even defiant with it.  If the cashier is looking at him funny, and yes, plenty have, he'll say loudly that he needs a price check for ALWAYS PADS WITH WINGS extremely loudly.  He has no shame, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Mine had no problem with it back when I was a monthly bleeder. He even pointed out the latest tampon or pad's which I thought was hilarious. So happy I got a hysterectomy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yeah I've never had a SO that minded getting that stuff. My SO now ran to the store to get me milkofmag after my surgery & I couldn't have a BM. LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep...he has no problem with it.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• omg yes. anything. preg tests, ovulation tests, you name it. he knows all my brands, my tampon preferences, etc etc. he's wonderful like that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:02 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yep...he's never had a problem with it...he even gets my brand! (tampax) I have a real great hubby =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• :)  Yeah, he's pretty funny.  Once he had his safety glasses still hanging on his ears while he was at the store.  He had his blue tooth in and no one could see that he was on the phone.  He was telling me about the different pads and their finer points, lol.  There were 2 women on that aisle who reported the "crazy" guy for debating pads to himself, lol.  That was priceless.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• My boyfriend will do it, but only after having a small panic attack. The last time he bought them, I had to walk him through it step by step over the phone. "No, Travis, Kotex--no--Ko...K-O-T-E-X. Yeah. Yeah, I know there's a lot of different--no, just get the--dammit, Travis! Remember to breathe..."

He's a good sport about it though.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Mine has no problem with buying that or any other product!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2011