Do you eat a lot of sugar ?

i do... trying to cut down, cause Im a new mom and i try to take healthy habits but...

kokomaman

Asked by kokomaman at 11:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Health

• Not a ton, but I eat more than I should. I'm also trying to work on it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• 1 teaspoon per cups of coffee and I drink 2 cups in the morning. Dont drink pop, ice tea, sugared juice. Just water.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Not really....I'm more into salty foods...mmmmm....salt.. lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No not in my house. I buy sugar free everything. Pure sugar is not good for you, and talk about calories.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Well, natural sugars are ok... such as the kind found in fruits.
    I found that if i just eat more fruits (which are good for you anyway) you can satisfy that craving per say, of sugared, much more unhealthy foods that are just tempting you in your home.

Another thing that may help you, invest in a juicer!!! Not everyone can eat all those healthy fruits and veggies that are required daily servings in a day... a juicer can make it much easier! Id rather juice 5 carrots and drink 1 glass, then try to eat 5 carrots in one sitting, for example... heh

another way to get those sweets: reward yourself 1x a week for NOT having that chocolate bar at 2am with one at the end of the week. It will give you something to look forward to as well as attempt to keep you from eating too much sugar! xoxox
    Best wishes with the pregnancy btw! ♥ ♥ ♥

..::*1st Pregnancy - Due June 3rd - Its a GIRL! - Nia Marie*::..
    xXShutterflyXx

Answer by xXShutterflyXx at 11:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• No, very little .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes, A lot! A lot in my coffee, when I make bread, when I eat cereal, when I drink soda...But I'm cutting back now that I'm pregnant. Coffee doesn't seem to taste the same, so I don't drink it anymore, and I'm cutting back on soda, since I'm trying to drink more water. I gained so much water weight during my last pregnancy that I'm trying to avoid that this time around!
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• yuck. i hate sweets. they taste awful. i only like brownies
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Yes I really do. I tested myself for a dairy allergy a month or so ago and I was really good about my sugar intake when I was eating all dairy free food, but I didn't notice a change after 2 weeks so I went back to dairy and back to all my cookies and ice cream and junk. I don't seem to have a problem with weight gain, but I know it's not good for me. Hopefully it won't catch up to me before I get it under control. I'm not eating boxes of cookies every day or anything, but I probably eat an ice cream bar and a few cookies everyday, or whatever we have around. That's just what we have right now.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I did but not anymore
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011