How did you feel at 31 weeks?

I feel alright for the most part. I feel these "twinge" like pains down there I was wondering if anyone else did? Also every time I get up in the middle of the night, I feel a lot of reassure, but it goes away in the mornings.

Micki-Cook

Asked by Micki-Cook at 11:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm pregnant with our 4th and let me tell ya, the pressure when I first get up is the worst!  Computer hugs to you!  I'm not positive about this but I think it has to do with gravity.  Lets google it and see what we find.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Slightly better than I do now at 37 weeks. Pressure is normal. Baby is just heavier and putting weight on organs. Those twinges can be a few things. BH contractions or just the baby hitting a particularly sensitive spot. Your joints are also loosening up and preparing for labor.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm 31 weeks and I get "pulls" or "twinges" in my groin everytime I get out of the bed, lift my legs, open my legs, walk....lol...it's getting ridiculous...also I can feel my hips spreading and of course I feel like a fat beached whale.....anything else you want to know mama? LOL..
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I had the weirdest pains or twinges in my body when preggo. Used to think it was how Id feel when i got old. Now that Im old Id gladly trade preggo twinges for old body twinges.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:29 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• The twinging you feel is probably you dilating, it's ok to start dilating early, I was at 3cm from 28 weeks right up until the morning before I delivered (I had a dr. appointment that morning) the pressure is probably him/her turning and dropping :) again it's all ok. The last few weeks are pretty much miserable. Just take it easy and be sure to do your pre-labor work outs (squats and such so you can help yourself dilate to make labor easier)
    ChivosPet

Answer by ChivosPet at 11:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• Not too far ahead of you! Im just 33 weeks and 2 days today ♥

I am on bed rest for my pregnancy, but i understand the slight pressure you are talking about.
    I agree that the mornings are the worst with that as well if i have to pee! Pressure on the bladder is no joke! Its crazy!

For me, its like a little "pinch" or pressure and then it will go away... sometimes it may even go along with BH contractions... I think its all just part of the game as we progress further and closer to our due dates ♥
    xXShutterflyXx

Answer by xXShutterflyXx at 11:34 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• im 32 weeks and im miserable!
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2011

• I'm 33 weeks and pretty miserable- the baby kicks my cervix on occasion and that HURTS, my back hurts, I think I pulled a muscle in my inner thigh... I can't wait for this little guy to get here! (Well, he need to stay in there awhile longer, but you know what I mean!)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i am 31 weeks today, and i feel great! tired all the time, but otherwise amazing. I get that pressure that you are talking about all the time, especially when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee or grab a snack, but it usually goes away in a few minutes. Not that uncomfortable at all anymore, but i know that it is going to get worse over the next few weeks up until he gets here. this is number 3 for me, so most of what i am going through i have done before, so most of it doesn't bother me too much.

good luck mama
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 9:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011