Why are people so hurtful and racisist ? I marked this as TMI because I used curse words adult content

There was a woman selling an eliptical for a great deal and when I called her told her I was interested in it and that I would pay cash and she told me you sound mexican and I was like I am hispanic and she said well I dont sell to your kind and I was like what she said you guys are illegal and so fucking stupid you can speak english and I hung up and that is Bullshit because I am a US citizen. Why are people so mean and hurtful ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• First off, computer hugs to you!  It's sucky but you can't let what someone else does/says concern you.  Those were her choices, not yours.  Let it go.  Or if your a nutso like me, I'd start calling her and speaking spanish.  I would do this a few times tonight.  Then I'd wait for about a week and then do it again.  I'd get my kicks, feel better, and then let it go.  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yeah , sometimes IGNORANCE SHOULD BE A CRIME .
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Because they were raised that way and never exposed to enough people in their lives who would take the time to teach them otherwise. Not a happy answer, but it's what it comes down to. Hateful, ignorant adults were molded into it by hateful, ignorant parents.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Thanks I just had to vent I didnt want to stoop to her level lol with being a B word you know lol
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2011