I dont get it.... kinda long and maybe tmi adult content

ok if you want to bash you can keep it moving sorry i dont want to hear it.

So i was dating a guy (well call him bobby) during the summer of 06, he was a good guy and we didnt have any problems it was just the wrong time for both us to be getting into a new relationship. we both had just broke up with other people and i was going on vacation for awhile so we decided it was better if we werent together. anyways we pretty much just ended it before i left and we were on good terms and very rarely saw each other once i got back. (we did sleep together a few times. ALWAYS with protection) anyways when i got home i got back together with the ex before bobby we ended up having a beautiful little girl in september of 07 and we now have a son and a life together.

well a few weeks ago bobby got in contact with me after yrs and we started catching up. i guess he saw pictures of my daughter and was like oh shes beautiful she looks just like me and he was going on and on about how his family thinks she looks just like him and nothing like her dad. well i tried explaining it to him theres no way she s his and he should be happy. i mean what man wants more kids to take care of. if im telling you shes not yours why cant he believe me? im not that kind of person i would never pass her off as someone elses kid. anyways he started talking about a dna test and all of this. he has one son and he has another on the way. i asked him seriously why he wanted another kid and all he could tell me was that she was just so beautiful who wouldnt want her to be theres. and i asked him how many kids he tells people he has and he says he tells them he has one by me and 2 up where he lives. why would he do this? i told him all hes doing is creating problems for me and i dont know how to make him understand shes not his. i can do a dna test and get it over with but he lives in a different state and i dont want to upset my bf. both of my children look just like me. anyways i guess theres no real question i just wanted to get that off my chest. im extremely aggrivated by this and dont really know where to go. thanks for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I just want to say good luck I have no idea what to say but Good luck with what you decide to do.
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Ca-raze-eee
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Honestly when a person is in a relatiionship and have a life and children together there is NO reason to play catch up with an old flame. Really, what is that gonna lead too? Why do you want to? And this guy sounds immature, I feel that you don't need to be talking with him, it will cause trouble. Just think about it please, ask yourself what its all about. Good luck to you
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 1:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Your children may look like you but they could be from two different daddies. I'd have the dna test done just to rule him out and get that craziness off your shoulders. Good luck. :)

Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 4:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Sorry I forgot to mention my daughter was born on september 28.2007. No way she's his count the months. And your acting like I'm asking him all kinds of personal questions. It's the same as if I was to run into him in the grocery store with my Bf there. Nothing inappropriate was said and not until my daughter was brought up did it get awkward.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Sorry you're going through this. At this point, he doesn't seem to want to let the subject die so tell your bf and get the test done and get the other guy out of your life once and for all. Best wishes.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If you don't want to involve the other guy, have your bf get the DNA test done to prove that it's his daughter and if the other guy wants a DNA test done than make him do all the work. Or you can tell the other guy to do the math and to f*** off and never talk to him again.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• was this on fb? can you just block him, block his number and stop talking to him?
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It will be hard on you, but speak to your bf about what is going on. Explain the math to him (just to be safe) and tell him you want his help in making Bobby go away. Make Bobby take you to court to get the DNA test; don't make it easy on him.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think that someone clearly hasn't gotten over you and would like your daughter to be his so that he could have the possibility of being with you.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 4:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011