How would you tell your baby daddy that your expecting again?

Me and my 1st baby daddy broke up and now in a relationship and is pregnant should I wait and tell him or not tell him at all?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont see how its his business because he is not with you anymore. Just my thought :)
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have a ex and we never tell each other when we have other babies. He's had 2 since we broke up and I'm pregnant with my 3rd. He always only finds out when coming to pick up my son and seeing my big belly. I don't see a point in telling you him, unless you guys consider yourselves friends, which I don't think.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• shruggingif there is no chance that the baby is his i don't see why it is any of his business..

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's not any of his business, my son's biological father has another child and I only found out through mutual friends- not because he told me. I am expecting another child and I'm pretty sure he has no idea.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• We never told my DH's ex when we were pregnant...It was none of her business--it doesn't affect her at all, and she's not a part of our family. We DID tell SD, and yes she told her mom, but we had no obligation to tell her.

If the baby isn't his (or there's no chance it's his), then it's none of his business.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• A lot of people are saying you don't need to tell him, which is true, unless he has visitation with your first child and the issue might come up. If he is blindsided by your child telling him that he or she is expecting a new baby brother/sister, he might say something inappropriate. If talking to your child about the pregnancy is an issue, I would tell him. As for how, I would just state it. I am expecting another child, THIS is how we explained it to BABY 1, and THIS is what I would like you to say or not say to BABY 1 about it.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 20, 2011