I dont give a crap about the Royal Wedding does anyone else feel this way !

Like it should be a private thing I am tired of hearing about it uggg

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• ME ME ME!!! I don't care one bit!
    kristendc33

Answer by kristendc33 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• OMG did you hear that she had the ring altered?!  I did.  And I didn't want to, lol.  I'm with you, I don't see how it's even news.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• thank god im not the only one. i dont care about her dress or that he wont wear a ring. there wedding has nothing to do with the us. its boring and im sick of hearing about it. cant waite tell its over
    afwifeandmommy3

Answer by afwifeandmommy3 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Do not care about anything re the royals. Although, I do love the British Isles-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I couldn't care less either. As a newlywed, I can't see myself ever caring about anybody else' wedding.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Ditto.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am going to watch it . If you don't want to hear about , there is an off or mute button you can use on TV when anything about it is aired .

I am sure it will be a better production than a lot of the crap that is on television.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't really care that much one way or another. I don't go out of my way to watch/read stuff about it, but if I do happen to catch something I don't freak out about it. And I guess I'd rather hear about that than another celeb headed to rehab or being arrested. At least they're happy and excited.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Hey JANET I turn on the television to watch the news to hear about whats going on in my country and that is all that is on. So Yes I know there is a mute button. Take ur rudeness elsewhere and then have a great night.
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011