What is something exciting you have going on this week?

for me it's finding out the sex of my baby and having some well needed quality time with my son..

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 12:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids are on Passover break this week. We have seder tomorrow night with some friends. On Thurs. we are going to go visit some friends at their ranch for the day.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My current youngest will be 1 on Tuesday! (I'm almost 14weeks with another!)
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Hopefully we will be getting our tax return this week! Fingers crossed
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Congrats on the baby!
    I'm getting ready for Easter. Can't wait to have the whole family here.
    Alradja

Answer by Alradja at 12:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Passover here too. My mouth is watering thinking about the brisket I'll have at my inlaw's Seder. I'll also be registering my son for kindergarten this week.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Driving from Vegas to San Diego with the family- twin 9yr olds, a 20 month old, me and my DH - heading to the zoo, sea world and leggoland.
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 12:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Not a thing. My birthday, but that's not exciteing at all. Heading to BIL & SIL's this weekend, but again, I'm not too excited XI
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Easter shopping and I have to get ready to bake 2 dozen Easter cupcakes with and edible Easter eggs on top, 2 Dozen Pink Champagne cake pops for the adults, and some peep stuffed brownies for grandpa lol. Oh and I have a wedding cake consultation to take care of My SIL is getting married soon. Maybe make some time for my family and go see Rio at the drive in theater thursday night!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm expecting some packages. Apart from that, I'm hoping my pain eases up, that would be exciting.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I am getting ready for my son's Celebration of Life, he passed in January, but we decided to have it Easter weekend because that is when all of our family can be here.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 4:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011