Who is going to watch the Royal Wedding on T.V. Friday April 29th?

I am! I think it is exciting!!! I watched his mom and prince Charles get married!!! It was awesome! She was beautiful and he was handsome!!!

dancer

Asked by dancer at 12:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes, i will watch it . Such a change to see something different on TV after the steady diet of wars , murders, the economy and crappy soap operas and reality shows . Sure, there are more important issues but it OK to take a break from them.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i will
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• OMG the world is falling apart and everyone wants to watch the Royal wedding it really erks me sorry to everyone who likes that but honestly I think there are better things to focus on like the future of our children. Not trying to cause drama just answering the question. Shutting up now thanks for your time
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Nope, I have absolutely no desire to watch them get married. Personally, I think the whole thing is over-rated and I can definitely think of better things to do with my time than to watch a royal wedding.
    ZBandMom

Answer by ZBandMom at 12:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• To all of u who r interested in it,it will be on at 2:00a.m. our time.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2011