How far along were you when you had your baby shower or did you wait until after baby was born?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 12:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It was years ago...I was around 8 months pregnant. I didn't know the sex of the baby. We got a lot of green and yellow stuff. Wow.....that baby is 29 now. How time flies.
    Alradja

Answer by Alradja at 12:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• @Alradja that's crazy yeah i'm gonna find out the sex may 9 and have my baby shower on may 21st i'm 18 weeks and 6 days along
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• @GivingTreeMommy wow that's alot of baby showers
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I ended up having her 3 days before my shower lol. If we had planned it based on my original due date, things would have been fine, but we went by the BS they told us with my 20 week ultrasound and it was too late to get an earlier rental at the place we had the shower, so DD came home the day of her shower and got to be there.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My little sister threw my baby shower 13 days before my daughter was born (at 39 weeks via induction/c-section). We knew it was going to be a girl beforehand. I am too OCD not to know, LOL.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• my baby shower was a few weeks after the baby was born since she was early and decided to surprise us all!! @29wks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• at my baby shower I was 36 weeks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• For both of my baby showers, I was around 28-32 weeks pregnant.
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I had my baby shower at 32 weeks and i had my daughter at 37 weeks and 6 days i didnt really wanna have it after i had my daughter i just wanted all the stuff i needed for her before she came but she ended up staying in the hospital for a week due to jaundice :-(
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i dont think it should really matter when u have it
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 2:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011