1 yr old post op

My little cheese, as we call her- instead of Tiny Brie- short for Briana....lol had eye surgery last month to correct a double muscular issue. Before surgery, she was what seemed colicky. She would cry if you set her down, and went to do something, she always followed me, would scream if I shut the bathroom door, clung to my legs while cooking or doing dishes- she's my youngest of four, so you can imagine how difficult this was...well, after her surgery she is almost always laughing, getting into things, she's mastered up and down on the stairs, she could give a crap about where I am and what I'm doing, unless she's hungry! LOL But her personality has changed sooooo much! Has anyone else been blessed with such a positive reaction post surgery for your child?! Please share, I'm still absolutely fascinate with just how much she's changed!!!

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Kids' Health

• haven't had anything like that happen to me but that is awesome :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• never had that experience but i am happy for you and your DD.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I haven't been through that, but that's awesome :) I'm glad it's been such a positive change!
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011