what would you do?

okay my husband bought his son a rifle for christmas last year actually he bought him one the year before also. we had them both here at our house til about two months ago his son wanted to go hunting he took the one rifle to go hunting and a couple weeks later came to get the other one. i kept telling my husband something was fishy. so he told his son to bring at least one of them back it could stay here, he could use it whenever he wanted but it stays here,well the son kept making up excuses why he couldn't bring the gun back. well come to find out (from his other son) that the little brat sold the gun. it is in my husbands name which means if anything happens with that rifle involved my husband will be the one in trouble. my husband told his son to get the gun back or he was reporting it stolen ? what would u do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• report... if that gun was sold to a stranger and bought by a criminal than your husband take the fall. With technology now the charges would be dropped but the question will come up asking why it wasn't reported after it happened.
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 11:01 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Report it stolen ASAP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Just what your hubby said make the boy get it back or report it stolen.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 10:19 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Report it stolen that way if it is ever used in a crime he cannot be held liable for it. They will probably want to investigate your husbands story, but if he has nothing to hide he should have no issues.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:22 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• REPORT ASAP!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I agree report it.
    Nettye

Answer by Nettye at 11:39 AM on Dec. 2, 2008