I cant stop buying things for my son has anyone else had this problem ?

I see it I get excited for him and I buy it he is 8 months is this normal ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 1:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Shopping

• Yup, and it gets worse...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i love shopping for baby clothes i'm still pregnant and love shopping for my baby
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I didn't. My son is 14 and still has very little in the terms of materialistic things. He had what he needed and a good amount of what he wanted growing up, but I refuse to spend money on things that he will play with once and it sits in a toybox or on a shelf. I would much rather spend time reading or playing with my child.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yeah i think it's normal and this time around i'm having a girl. yikes! my husband is already worried about the money we will spend together judging by how i already want her to have everything i see that's cute - she is not born yet :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 2:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Just so everyone knows before people start to bash me I do read to my son and play with him that is not the question. SO if no one has anything nice to say then dont comment. I dont abuse my child and I pay attention to him alll the time since he is my only child. So no I dont ignore my child. I guess I am just well off and able to get my child what ever he wants and people are jealous.
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2011