What to give your dd for graduation? Thanks ladies for the ideas ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• I would get her stuff that she could use in her own house for when she moves out (i.e. lamp)
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• a matching mother daughter locket or some form of matching mom daughter jewelry. there are some hearts that comes in halves, each person gets a half. jewelry never gets old and it is very sentimental.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• One of the sweetest things I got was from my mom. It was a small book of friendship poems and she wrote "just so you remember we are friends". I have it to this day (40 years) and I treasure it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I got luggage. My daughter wants a trip to Disney World, just the 2 of us.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• For my son's graduation.. The gifts we gave him (and encouraged others to as well) were items for his new apartment and new life as a college student (living far away from home)...
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i would give her flowers and a gift plus i would take her to a special place were she always wanted to go. she deserves it !!!!!!!!!!!
    babygurl445

Answer by babygurl445 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011