when is she ready???

my daughter is 15 months old and i was just wondering when is she ready for her own pillow? we were planning on getting her a new bed set and was wondering if we should include a pillow right now. please help me decide.

emmy79

Asked by emmy79 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids had pillows at this age. I started small and flat and made sure that there wasn't extra material from a pillow case.
    Blueloveaura

Answer by Blueloveaura at 10:40 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• thats fin. my daughter has had a pillow for a few months now and she is 15 mo. Be sure not to get anything to soft, until they get use to having a pillow and then you can get her another one.
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 10:58 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My dd has a lot of allergies so she has to sleep propped up a little that started at like 9 months the doc told me to get her one and that started at like 11 months. He said that once they can roll over and sit up on there own that they can have a pillow. Just not a feather pillow or a really soft one. Good luck and god bless.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• thank you all very much for your answers. it helps me tremendously.
    emmy79

Answer by emmy79 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2008