What can I do my dh is pissing me off?

I am trying to go to sleep and for some reason he has really bad gas he just started to fart...arg! I had to come to the living room our bedroom smelled bad. He just laughed and acted like it was ok I know it's natural but man it is bad. What can I do I am ready to go to sleep in our bed.
I'd hate to fall asleep and he starts up again and then I'd be inhaling that crap...ugh! I tried spraying some air freshener but that only masked the smell...HELP!!!
Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• he needs to change his diet....honestly, that would make me crazy and HE would be the one sleeping on the couch...Try opening the windows if it's too bad....you poor thing :/ if his gas is THAT bad, then he needs to change something..
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• nothing doing for tonight but i can tell you a sure fire way to stop it in the future. very sweetly tommorrow mention that you made an appt for a prostate exam bc you noticed he was having some 'bowel trouble' and were worried about him. you have to actually make the appt and make sure you arent the one to call and cancel it. either he will go and his eating habits will change and the problem will be addressed, or he will be so embarrased by the whole situation that he will make sure not to do it around you again for fear you will be 'concerned for his health'. Worked for me lol.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• smileput a wine cork in it.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'd kick him out of bed and tell him when he changes his diet he gets to sleep in the bed, but until then his ass/gas is restricted to the couch! :) My DH is the same way, he smells SO bad when he gets gas that i want to puke in my mouth and he just thinks it's funny because he can't smell his own farts. I get him back every once in a while but it's hard when you're trying to be a lady!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have the same problem with my husband. He thinks it's funny when his butt smells that bad. Our baby sleeps in our room and I feel so bad for her. I turn the fan on and just put my blanket over my nose(we have seperate blankets).
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Kick his ass out of bed and sneak some beano into his diet!!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I would tell him to go to the bathroom and not come back until it is out of his system. I grew up with a dad that thought it was funny, and if I am that tired I would just go to sleep but he needs to be considerate.
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 11:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011