Lol, I know this sounds stupid...

But, if you were already wearing a light sweater and were cold, and you were next to the guy that you liked, if he gave you his sweater to risk him being obviously colder then me, a sign that he might care for me? i dont really have much guys really wanting to date me so i dont know the signs.heh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• well a guy won't generally do that for just anyone
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 6:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• it could be...are you guys more than friends? have you known eachother awhile?
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Well, might be his way of showing you attention/affection or he just might be a real gentleman in general and realized you were cold and offered you his sweater being polite. I think it will take more than just offering a sweater to someone who's cold to really tell if someone cares for you. You can always take that as a good sign though. that he does care enough to keep you from being cold, just wouldn't take it to etremes. just wait it out and see what happens. good luck hun. :)
    SunShine_31

Answer by SunShine_31 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011