Need help and advice please

my sister just had a baby who is now 6 mo. she has not been able to have sex with her husband before the baby was born but now she hasnt been able to do anything because it hurts so bad down there for her. she said she ripped a lot during birth and lost a lot of blood and now she has yellow discharge all the time. she has went to the ER and her regular doctor and they couldnt find anything. i told her to go to a different doctor but we were just wondering if anyone has had this problem too. she said she feels nausea every day too.

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like a possible infection and or scar tissue which would make sex painfull. She needs to find a different Dr. Preferrably a woman OBGYN men Dr's think us women are making it up and women know what we are going through.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It took a couple of months for me to be able to comfortably have sex with my husband after delivery (and I had a c-section). Lack of natural lubrication and lack of "use" was my issue. So after awhile of using lubricant and his easing his way, things eventually returned to normal. I agree, your sister should see a female OB about her issues just to make sure there is no infection etc. Tell her good luck!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• She needs to see a different doctor. This is NOT normal.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011