Implantation spotting/bleeding anyone?

hi ladies.. have any of you experienced implantation bleeding? could you tell me how and when it happened? how long it lasted etc.. all the details basically :)

Looking forward to hearing from you all..

Shefali83

Asked by Shefali83 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• like a regular period and about a week. DH thought it was a period and I refused to accept it so I took a HPT and BAM! BFP
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 3:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• wow really?? tht seems so much like a normal period :O
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 3:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I know. Maybe its my body though. Since I've had her I now bleed in between periods too. Dr said he can't find anything wrong. I see it as wrong but whatever to him i guess
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 3:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• thts strange.... this proves sgain tht every pregnancy n body is different !!
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 3:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yep :) Sorry I'm not much help
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 3:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• nono i really appreciate ur answer... all experiences give us lessons :)
    Shefali83

Comment by Shefali83 (original poster) at 3:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Every woman is different, every pregnancy is different. I didn't experience implantation bleeding with my first or with this one. Or maybe it was just too light to notice. I actually found this quite helpful: http://www.implantationbleedinginsight.com/

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i had implantation spotting the day i was due for my period..it was extremely light and only lasted not even a full day..but then i started spotting again about 5-6weeks into pregnancy, and it lasted 4 and a half weeks!! it was very frustrating, doctor said that everything was fine and that its just my body shedding excess blood..but now im 14 weeks and everything is great, no spotting/bleeding and baby is great! GL!
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2011