Can i have firboids and have no symptoms

im 19 weeks pregnant with fibroids. i usually hear other people saying that if you have fibroids u gonna have a big tummy early in pregnancy.
1. Im not showing at all,is it right?
2. I have no firboids symptoms
I WAS JUST WONDERING. CAN A TWIN BE MISTAKEN OF A FIBROIDS. I JST HAVE A FEELING THAT MAYBE IS NOT A FIRBOID IS ANOTHER BABY OR IM JUST IMAGINING THINGS, EVEN PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME KEEP SAYING THAT IM HAVING TWINS.

ntubby

Asked by ntubby at 4:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my SIL was HUGE and we all thought she was having twins or a giant baby. But the baby was super small and there was only one. She just got HUGE
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 4:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes you can have fibroids and no know or have any symptoms- I did. I had so many fibroids when I had my c-sect they couldnt take my uterus out and work on it as they normally do, because I had so many fibroids. I didnt show early my tummy was relatively small all the way through my pregnancy.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011