What are some different types of crafts or hobbies do you like to do

im looking for some new things to do to give me something to do when i get so bored or have time on my hands i take so many baths and eat from boredom and now my skin is so dry and i do scrapboooking and i have a cricket but little bored with that i need something new

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 7:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do quilting(LOVE it!), crocheting, I read a lot, I do cut-and-paste collages, and indoor gardening, to name a few. I have around 80 plants in the house, some flower and some don't, and it's been quite a learning experience potting, repotting, figuring out fertilizer, light(I have a fluorescent, and I changed all the bulbs in the living room to the brightest CFL's I could get), water... Plus it's really interesting to have a plant that only grows naturally in one place in the world, or at least I think so :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I crochet (ALOT), I also enjoy card making (similar to scrapbooking but much faster, lol) and I used rubber stamps for those projects, as well as making coasters. I used my stamps to stamp images onto unfinished tiles to decorate them, then sprayed a finish on top to seal them :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yeah i make blankets but that can get a little expensive when you dont have it and i like collages and i put them on magnets along with other magnets i make its pretty fun i try plants but i kill them ooops the prob is i get bored with things after awhile then i need a break then i can go back to it and thank you for all your suggesdtions
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• how do you make coasters with yarn or another way and how do you make stamps
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I do scrapbooking, card making, paper quilling, hand quilting, jewelry designing, crochet, gardening, reading, creative writing, gourmet cooking & baking.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I love making jewelry. It is just my hobby right now, debating on starting it as a business.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i make my coasters with plastic canvas and yarn!
    Jayseeka

Answer by Jayseeka at 10:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• what is paper quiling yeah i use to make bead jewerly and dream catchers with my dad yrs ago its kinda cool ive also made diaper bags for babies and ive done tshirts with iron on ive made
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• would you be willing to explain how to do the coasters to me
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• " how do you make coasters with yarn or another way and how do you make stamps "

I don't make the stamps, I buy them from from my favorite company (The Angel Company) but you can also buy them from any craft store.  I buy the tiles from the home improvement store.  This is an idea of what they look like.  I do magnets too :)

Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2011