Approximately how many hours does 7 month child sleeping in a day?

silriva

Asked by silriva at 7:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It really depends on the child. My new grandbaby sleeps all night but only cat naps during the day (and it drives me nuts on the days she's at my house!)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My dd is 14 months now but when she was 7 months old she slept from 9pm-7am and then took at morning nap at 11am-1pm and then another nap at 3-4:30 so about 14 hours a day.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Mine were all sleeping approx 15-16 hours/day. 11-12 at night and two 2 hour naps.

Answer by missanc at 8:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My 7-month old grandson takes a short nap in the morning, maybe 45 minutes, and about a 2-hour nap in the afternoon. He sleeps from about 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. He is a very healthy, active little boy but he does not like to sleep and miss any of the action. His older brother was the same way.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My 7 month old goes down for the night between 8-9pm and wakes up between 6-7am usually the whole way through (every great once in a while he'll wake up around 4am if he has a VERY full diaper) BUT, he takes a nap at 10amfor only 40 minutes and another around 2pm for an hour, THAT"S IT! Doesn't matter if we're out or at home! so he sleeps for a total of about 11 to 13 hours a day!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 2:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011