I need your advise

Hi, I m one month pregnant and since last one week my left breast is very painful even if by mistake my son touches it or hits wid his head it hurts so bad. it is just with my left breast only. Please advise if its normal..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would think so. My breasts hurt but my nipples hurt like hell. I mean, it was so bad that I had to put layers inside my bra if I went out because they hurt so much in the cool air - even with a coat on. I thought that was kinda extreme but it was what it was.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Totally normal, I can remember that it hurt in the shower if I let the water hit them. It does get better but for me it took until the 2nd trimester.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I used to have to hold my chest when walking down the stairs. it's normal, started out being one and turned to both.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yeah when i first got pregnant the shower would KILL ME if it hit my nipples
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i'm 9 weeks pregnant and my boobs have been off limit for almost 2 months now lol
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 9:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It is totally normal, sucks terribly, but normal. Mine were like that at the begininng but got better until the end they got super sore.. If there is anything that helps do it.. even if you feel it is silly it doesnt matter. good luck
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• normal but a pain in the butt
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 3:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011