Anyone else nervous

ive been in labor twice one with pain medicine one without i dont understand why im so nervous about having her already i dont think that im ready but i better get prepared for it i want to have her natural but the thought keeps me up at night any advice

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:28 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its natural, this is the most painful thing a woman can go through with the most risks.. be worried is totally normal even after you've been there and done that. Just try to focus on the after and that cute little baby coming soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I'm on my third and am not planning on doing it natural and i am still a little nervous. I will be a lot nervous when the time comes lol Just remember mommies are birthing babies like every min of the day and most of them turn out fine! GL and just think about holding that tiny bundle of baby joy :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 8:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Whether doing it natural or not, being nervous for all of it is a totally normal thing. Try to relax and think about the beautiful baby girl you will have no matter what way you do it!! good luck.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• This is my first and I am nervous as could be. Especially since I know I will not be having an epidural, so I'm preparing myself. We will all be fine, just gotta try to think pso
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• This is my third and I am only nervous because I have a lot longer drive this time and I don't know who will be delivering me. My doctor that I've had since I was 16 used to be about a mile from me and the hospital I live less than a mile from...he was the only doctor in his practice, so I KNEW it would be him delivering me. He ended up joining a practice over an hour away and now delivers at their hospital...and there are 3 other doctors that might be delivering me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2011