Name something good and something bad if you could hack any computer in the world without ever getting caught. (100%)

Bad news first: I'd mess with some ladies profiles on here or even delete them for being such b*tches.

Good: Have the people who treated my husband so bad (to the point that they took EVERYTHING from him and he almost died) exposed and charged big time for their actions! I'd make them suffer, you better believe it! And I'm talking government and health care employees here. Aaargh, I hate people who abuse their powerful positions!!! Plus a little bit of money transfer onto our family account. -Nope, I would not feel bad about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm bad.....I would make sure that my ex NEVER got out of prison...he only got 12 years for taking a human life and I just found out he won't even serve 7 of them.

Good....DUH hack into a bank and put an extra couple of hundreds of millions into my husbands bank account LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have to say, I am speechless! I completely understand the husband thing but to have so much anger towards someone online that you have never met, well, that's not good. You claim that they are bitches but wouldn't you be stooping down to their level and becoming a bitch yourself by doing that? Okay, so maybe I wasn't as speechless as I thought, lol.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• lol @ JeremysMom. Yeah, that was quiet a speech.
    As far as for the bitches: Maybe you're right. But sometimes a little bit of revenge just feels so good. Like shutting up people who can't give anything but rude answers. ;-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Apr. 18, 2011