Double stroller

Hi mommas!

Looking for a double stroller - one where I can turn the seats so the kids can face each other.

Recommendations?

Thanks!

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 9:23 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Nope their is the sit and stand which has a platform for sitting and then there is a sit and stand deluxe or something to that effect that has an actual seat. Head to a store and take a look at them. They have them just about anywhere. My first little ones are 17months a part and it was a great stroller because we could strap the older in in the back and recline them and they could sleep. When I had my third 19months later it was still my favorite. I did have the Kolkraft Contours. Having them face each other is not all that you would expect. I have an extra long Expedition as well and it took up a ton of space. So go in compare a few. Fold them down. Pick them up just like you would for your car and I think you will find you prefer one over another.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The Kolcraft Contours double stroller is nice for facing each other. It is a great stroller to push. If you do not have a huge vehicle it will not fit and do not plan on having much room left over for anything else. Also it is not just an easy fold you have to take things a part. But it fits your description.

Really for a double stroller I prefer the sit and stand deluxe by baby trend. The one that has two full seats, it is great when your older little one still might fall asleep while out or be strapped in. In less than a minute the back seat can be changed to a platform and your eldest can face you sitting or standing. It is also easy to fold and doesn't take up half the amount of space that the Contours does.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• So my older one won't have to stand all the time w/the Sit n' Stand? That's why I was stearing away from the Sit n' Stand.

Thanks!
    cheekycherub

Comment by cheekycherub (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Trend-Silverado-Double-Stroller/dp/B000IHTD8A

It is actually called the Sit and Stand Plus
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• There are pictures at the bottom and you can see the different options for seating.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011