When does the 2ww start??? adult content

Does it start after you ovulated or when the condom broke?? I don't know when I ovulated but I was just getting off my period, like that day. I have been holding back on sex because I just had my son almost 4months ago. We renewed our wedding vows and I knew that sex was coming. Of course the condom breaks!! My first period and the condom breaks!! What is the earliest you can test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• BTW. I have never had a condom to break before!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Ovulation - 12-16 days before your expect your next cycle to start OR 11-21 days AFTER the start of your last cycle. If you JUST finished your cycle - the chances of you getting pregnant are there, but very, very slim.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree if you just finished you cycle then it should not be a problem, that is not to say it can't happen but most likely not like twinsplus2more said.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Thanks. =). A few days after if happened I felt cramping. I just knew it was implantation!! We shall see=). Thanks again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2011