Can anyone explain the CouponMom system to me?

I read the book about a year ago and I've been to the web site but it isn't very helpful. Can someone put it in plain english for me?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• never heard of it before but here is a bump for you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It looks like they provide coupons that match certain store coupons, but you have to join to really understand.  Don't know if the link below might help some.

http://www.couponmom.com/index.php?cid=21

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• couponmom is like a coupon directory. If you are looking for a coupon like for toilet paper. It will tell you what inserts in your area (in your Sunday paper, assuming your local paper will have all the inserts) will (or had) the coupon(s) and how much they are, what brand, when they were (or will be) published. Also if there are online coupons it will give you links to them.

I have never used couponmom.com but I went to a couponing class this passed week and that is what I was told at the coupon class. They also went to couponmom.com and did searches for things like yogurt, toilet paper, toothpaste so we could see how it worked.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Great info
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Wow, sounds like a place Ive been needing. Thanks for the info SAHMinIL2!
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011