something nasty just happened to me

im 37 weeks.. i went to the bathroom this morning i had a big chunk of nasty yellowish discharge that even ran down my leg all gooey could it be my mucus plug? what should i do now if it is?

_MORENA_

Asked by _MORENA_ at 1:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It probably was...there's really nothing to do but wait. It doesn't mean that you are going to go into labor right now, it just means you are getting close.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• just wait when my plug came out I did nit go into labor for like 8 days. it may take hours or days just talk to your doc , was it bloody of so that may be a indication that labor will start soon Good Luck and Congrats God Bless
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• sounds like it was your mucous plug.Like every one else says, just wait.Don't get too excited, cause mine came out and I was really happy that I was going into labor.Couple weeks later I was irritated cause I hadn't went into labor yet.It fell out again (nurse said parts of it can break of a different times).About a week after that is when I finally went into labor.Get ready!Good luck!
    callico

Answer by callico at 2:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2008