Do you read the Sunday paper?

I got the paper for the coupons.. but have decided to read it.. I just read that Google Voice can be used to make free long distance to Canada.. and cheaper international calls on a landline.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I read the little magazine (Parade), go thru the coupons (which I never use) and scan the headlines.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:35 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes I read it every day , but especially the Sunday paper
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I plan to start recieveing the paper so i can get the coupons and the weekly store ads. some of my stores here don't put thier adds online so is only way to get them unless i want to drive to the store each week.
    wowguildmomma

Answer by wowguildmomma at 10:27 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I read the paper
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• We quit taking the paper years ago. With the internet at our fingertips, we just don't see the need for the waste of paper. They try to talk us into taking it again saying the coupons alone would make up the cost. Sadly, not so much anymore. With store brands being just as good as name brands, with a very few exceptions, we just don't use the coupons from the inserts. Our stores don't double coupons. So, that's out, too. SO likes to look at the ads for our local grocer & Walmart. But, those are handed to us every time we walk in the stores. So, no need to pay for them.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• buy it for the coupons
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 11:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Every sunday
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• No. We don't get Sunday paper and if I want to see the paper. I will go online to look it up on the computer.
    TeresaM35

Answer by TeresaM35 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2011