...idunno.

so last night i went with my dad to pick up my sisters car from the train station because she left to los angeles to live. well on the way their he was like "well at least i have one daughter i can be proud of" and i was like "oh?" then he was like saying too bad none of his other daughters did what he wanted them to do..

i'm sorry for being a good mom. and staying home with my child. i'm sorry that i didnt go to college and get a career. but were not doing so bad!!

how do i deal with my father? like how do i tell him..you know what no..
i cant do that.. i wanted to go off on him so bad last night but i didnt. i think i need time away from my father..family!!

anyhows.. heres the question.. has your father said anything that hurt your feelings? if so what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• good thing for holding your temper....but i would just talk to him and say dad are you proud of me at all are you glad you don't have to raise your grandchildren because there is alot of people out there just having kids and leave them w/ there grandparents or in states care it takes guts to be a stay at home mom it's 24/7 and it's the hardest but the most rewarding thing i've ever done...but yes my dad has said many thing to hurt me and i got over it i am who i am and it did hurt for a lil while but i got over it...But be you and don't worry about it if you want to go back to school after the kids are grown do so but right now just focus on the kids......
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• lol. yes. that i am not his. even made me take a dna test to prove it. but it came back 99.99%. i say get over it. you are grown. as long as you are happy with your life, who cares what anyone thinks. even if it is your father. also tell him you are happ. and you really dont care what he thinks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i meant happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 2, 2008