Moms with dye jobs

What's everyone opinions on moms with some crazy dye jobs? Does age make a difference in what people think when they see you ??

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I had a woman who looked to be in her 30's, with bright purple hair come through my till.  I told her I loved it (and I meant it) and she smiled and thanked me.  She told me she often gets dirty looks and people avoid her just because her hair is purple.  We chatted while we conducted business and she was warm, friendly and vivacious.   It's such a pity that people are so judgemental.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think to each there own! I personally couldn't pull off hot pink or crazy colors because it isn't my style but some women can. I don't think there is any age you have to stop, it's up to the individual
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think as long as your hair isn't an un-natural color you are fine at any age. about your mid 20's is when you should start taking the all pink and all blue skittles/rainbow brite hair to rest. ESP if you have kids, so tacky!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• well here's my dye job and i'm 30...

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• but i really think it's awesome some people can express themselves through their hair like that
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Depends on how it's done. I had the tips of my hair dyed bright pink, I did it for my 40th b-day lol. Looked awsome. I wouldn't do it again though.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have mine a dark brown underneath, in the back and then blonde everywhere else.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I totally agree. My hair is black under & brown on top (my natural hair color) I love it! I was just curious as to what people's opinions were ! lol
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't think it matters, my friend has dk brown hair and dyed the under part blue and it looks great. it is just expression, no diff than my dreads or someone who dyes their hair blonde from brown.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's not for me... but I have seen women over 50 with bright purple and such. That's a little much for me, but it's their hair.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011