How can woman find a friend w benefits?

banging head into walli mean am 255 pounds is hard to get men to look at you like a happy ladies..please help am very depress about it cause i can't deal w it anymore

fannylu2

Asked by fannylu2 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You want more than that. Just work on eating healthy and try to get some exercise. Try the library, a book store, maybe even online dating. GL and remember you're still beautiful!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• There are men who adore women like yourself. You could go on one of those dating sites & just be honest, say, "I am a big beautiful woman! I have a lot to love & a lot of love to give the right man!" Be confident & play up what you have girl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• please be honest about y answers!!
    fannylu2

Comment by fannylu2 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree with anon...try a dating website. I am 260lbs and my husband loves me and my weight. You are beautiful and there is someone out there for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• you need to respect yourself and get your self esteem up first! I had to do the same and I'm 145lbs so low self esteem comes in all shapes and sizes
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I think you are worth more than 'friends w/ benefits'. You deserve someone who loves you for you.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:01 AM on Apr. 18, 2011