How can i know am in love w a new guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• you'll know for sure when the lust fades away. All that lust & romance at the beginning can make us think we really love that person. But, real love comes after that when reality kicks in & then we get to know their true character. Getting to know someone completely takes longer than people want to admit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• When you are in love I think you will just know. When I first told my bf (now my husband) that I loved him I think we had been dating for about 5 months and he told me first and I said it back. I think when you truly care about a person and are comfortable with them you will know when its "love".
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If you have to ask then you're probably not in love. I knew the instant I was in love with my husband there was no need to ask. I could feel it through every ounce of my being.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If you have to ask, you probably aren't.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It will feel just like it feels to look at your children. pure joy, love and the feeling that you can't ever see your life without them now that they are there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I knew I was going to marry my hubby when I met him. Something inside just knew. And as we grew closer it only got stronger cause I couldn't imagine any part of my life without him.
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 11:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011