Blogging Moms: Can you share any pointers?

I have recently started a website & would like to post daily blogs- now, I love to write so I don't see this task as being over-whelming however I want to see wht advice I can get from more seasoned bloggers than myself.....

mia1alex

Asked by mia1alex at 11:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• Blog what you feel! I think of it as a Journal, and see that many do as well. Post what you want according to your blog. I blog about hair products, other blogs and websites and of course, work at home ideas and opportunities. It's your blog... have fun with it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Make sure you advertise your blog to all your friends and family. Post about it on your Facebook page, join blogging groups here on Cafemom. Let people know about your blog and when you publish a new post. Also, make sure you use a lot of keywords in your tags for each post so that search engines can find your posts.
    MoversShakers

Answer by MoversShakers at 2:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011