Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Is my baby allowed to . . .

Have his injections tomorrow, because the doctor has put him on antibiotics for an infection? I'm not sure, anyone know?

 
kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 11:18 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 22 (14,066 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • To be safe I would call the doctor's office and ask them if it is ok, or if it would be best to reschedule the appointment.
    MizLee

    Answer by MizLee at 11:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • I would wait.
    L0vingMy3Girls

    Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • As long as there is no fever.
    BabyBugsmama

    Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • I would wait until at least a week after the completion of the antibiotics to allow his immune system to normalize.
    Kimedbs

    Answer by Kimedbs at 11:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • I would wait. Babies are not supposed to get vaccinations when they're sick.
    Krysta622

    Answer by Krysta622 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

  • He wasn't allowed his injections, so I have to take him next week instead.
    kylie_bob

    Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Apr. 20, 2011

Next question in Babies (0-12 months)
Crib bumpers

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Needing a pep talk...

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN