When would my due date be if....

ok my last cycle started on 3-30...i tested and ovulated late obviously since i was fertile on 14-16...i have tried to figure it out myself but its sorta confusing..so if i did conceive whens my duedate? thanks good luck to all!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Around January 5-7 (ish)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:22 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Count 40 weeks or 9 months from the date of the start of your last period.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:24 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Starting with the first day of your last period, subtract 3 months and add a week--so January 6. That's what doctors will go by.

From ovulation, you subract 3 months and an additional week--assuming ovulation happened on your last fertile day, 4/16, your due date would be January 9.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Using Naegele's Rule, which is a widely accepted way to determine gestation when a lab test is not available, your due date would be around January 6, 2012. We used to use this method all the time when I worked at the Health Department, and it is surprisingly accurate!

The rule estimates the expected date of delivery (EDD) (also called EDC, for estimated date of confinement) from the first day of the woman's LMP by adding 1 year, subtracting three months and adding seven days to that date. The result is approximately 280 days (40 weeks) from the LMP.

Example:
    LMP = 8 May 2009

+1 year = 8 May 2010
    -3 months = 8 February 2010
    +7 days = 15 February 2010
    (cited from Wikipedia)
    MRobinson927

Answer by MRobinson927 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• January 4th according to the wheel.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 4:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2011