What in the world is going on??? TMI Period question

My periods are very consistent. Every 33 days like clockwork. I track my cycles very closely. So every cycle 3 days before my period starts, my pms starts. This consists of bloating, diarrhea, mood swings (sever), cramps, acne, and energy highs and lows, and a loss of appetite. So right on time, my PMS symptoms begin, but come day 33, no period. In fact 3 days later, still no period, and my PMS symptoms that usually have tapered off by now are just as strong as they were the day they began. I'm getting pretty miserable. I don't think I'm pregnant, but we did have sex 2 last month, however both times were on my non fertile days and we used condoms. I will had dh bring home a test after work, although I just don't see it as a possibility. All five of my pregnancies my PMS symptoms stopped, boobs hurt, extream fatigue set in, and a drastic craving for read meat replaced my pms symptoms even before my pms symptoms were supposed to start.

The only thing different this month, is I also started to run a fever on the day my PMS started. But my kids and dh all just recoved from a bad cold, so it could just be that.

Has anyone every had this happen before? If my period doesn't come by the end of the week, I'll go to the doc. But I just don't understand.... my period is always on time, except the times I have become pregnant... but each time I have become pregnant PMS stopped and was replaced by other symptoms...

On top of that, does anyone know what I can take to help take the edge of my PMS symptoms... they have been going on for 5 going on 6 days now and I'm so drained.

daughteroftruth

Asked by daughteroftruth at 11:25 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Health

• stress or illness can make your period late. Just take a test to rule pregnancy out.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I also checked my cervix this morning and its low and open. And I am cramping like I do for the first 4 days of my period. I'm cramping bad enough that I feel like throwing up. If it's just late, this really sucks. I have to plan my life around my period because for the first 3-4 days I bleed and cramp so bad that I usually can't leave the house. We had so much planned for this week, I'[ll be so mad at myself if we have to miss stuff.
    daughteroftruth

Comment by daughteroftruth (original poster) at 11:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011