Nips could cut glass!!!! adult content

I'm 31 weeks pregnant (I don't know if thats important or not but I thought I would throw it out there lol) and for the last couple of weeks my nipples have been so hard that they hurt...I mean HURT...it's not because it's cold or anything because well it's been nice and sunny here....I'm not sure what to do about it but it's gotten to the point where I have to do SOMETHING...not only is it painful for my nipples to be erect all the time...it's pretty embarrassing lol

Any suggestions?

***Didnt know where to put this***

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Health

• It's due to the hormones and getting ready to breast feed, Mine weren't erect, but they did really throbb! It really hurt! Try using warm wash cloths to soothe. Or when mine really hurt, I got DH to rub Olive Oil on them. It really helped! And it cheered him up lol.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Only for disguising... breast pads and a sturdy bra.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:28 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Lanolin could help with the discomfort. I used it when breastfeeding. As for hiding them just use a good padded bra.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2011