Why do you post anon when trying to be catty?

Are you scared to let people see what you are really like?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 11:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ppl do it because it is so much easier to be a bully from the other side of a monitor and under an anonymous moniker.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I post anon with anything I say. Even simple stuff like "I like coke better then pepsi". Because I prefer to post anon. I don't do it to be "catty". If you do, you end up losing the privilege. I know. It happened to someone I know here. I've got mean PM's before for just stating something that was an opinion & it was not even "bad". It was about "what do you want for xmas?". I dont need a hassle. Besides, you STILL dont know me regardless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I might add that I have NEVER used the anonymous option. I don't say things I'm ashamed of. :-)
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• When i do post that way it isn't to be mean or anything sometimes its just so i can ask a question without others knowing who i am. but i know some do it that way just to be evil.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have moments where I'm not at my best, lol.  I give rude answers sometimes without meaning to.  I am always ME though and I have no problem owning what I say, whether it be right or wrong.  If I'm wrong, I'll say it and apologize.  I don't do anon because I tried once and I was extremely more rude.  I deleted my answer on an Am I Pregnant question and I stay away from the anon button, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I post ann because I don't want the points or to gain "fame" from my answer. I answer the question with what I think is best and leave it, i don't care who agrees or doesn't with my answer.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I was wondering the same thing!!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• The very few times I've posted anon it was to ask a question that I was really embarrassed to ask.....I've never answered anon
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yeah me either. Somedays i'm brutally honest, some days i'm a lil more caring & watch my words. But i never hide behind anon and try to be a bitch lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Comment by Mrs_Harsh (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011