Do you put shoes in the washer?

DH refuses to wear socks with his shoes and they stink! I've tried spray and the smell comes through.

will putting them in the washer help or will it just end up being wet foot smell with a side of soap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have always washed sneakers. As for the "wet" smell after...you have to make sure they are COMPLETELY dry before they are worn. If you don't want to put them in the dryer, then set them outside in the sun until they are dry. SON'T let him put them on his feet if they are even remotely damp!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have done it and in between hubby puts powder inside
    Expecting1st

Answer by Expecting1st at 11:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I wash shoes all the time... My sisters cat peed in her shoes and she brought them over ( our washer has that smart technology that senses when things are clean) washed them twice, and couldn't smell cat pee.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yep sure do!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yeah just don't put them in the dryer unless you use one of those bags that attach to the inside of the dryer. DH just broke our dryer, drying DS's shoes with out the bag yesterday.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 18, 2011