What is your opinion?

When you see a post deliberately mocking another while trying to fly low enough under TOS not to get into trouble?

Talking about the ones where the OP links you to questions she is mocking referring to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yeah I've noticed there has been alot of calling people out recently...that is so freaking rude to me! If you have a problem with someone take it to a PM...don't involve all of CM...it's so rude and incredibly immature
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's an immature thing to do.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I must be missing something, i've never seen it!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Personally I wouldn't call someone out like that period.  If I wanted to say something I'd say it on that post or I'd start my own as a spin off question but wouldn't post a link to the one who posted before.  Naming names on here in a post is against Cafemom regulations and can get someone kicked off.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I agree.  I find it a bit childish to not do so. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• If you have a problem with someone take it to a PM...don't involve all of CM

Right.  If you take it to a PM, you'll be accused of being a stalker and sending hate mail.  You know - one of the lies reasons all the Anons use to explain why they're anon.

OP - I don't think anything about it. More often then not, one has to have seen the linked post in order to understand the question at hand.  Sometimes they are being snarky and mocking, but I'm still unperturbed. 

The only difference between those questions and this one is that you didn't include a hyperlink.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

And by involving all of CM, you mean, don't post a vague anon question that could apply to multiple people instead of the one you're trying to call out, right?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• They could also work it out through a private message.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Duster you are right. I did not post links. The intent of my question was not to mock or humiliate. The question(s) which triggered mine were posted in that manner.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Notpanikcing would never post a vague question.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2011