stay at home moms...

i am a stay at home mom of a 2 year old girl. what do you guys do during the day for fun? or in all whats your schedule. i need some ideas for fun entertainment.thanks

karliesmom0506

Asked by karliesmom0506 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I do lots of arts and crafts with my daughter you can find alot of different websites to get different ideas some of the website I go to are www.sproutonline.com www.familyfun.com www.kaboose.com and many more. My daughter like me to paint her toes. Sometimes we pop some popcorn and watch a movie together we have been watching Chrismas movies lately. I also let my daughter help clean around the house. It takes twice as long but it gets her involed. I also try to go outside with her to get some fresh air if it is really cold we only go out for like 15 mins then we go back inside.We read alot of books together and sing lots of songs.It is getting cold outside so you can also make some cookies or muffins with her. If you have a walmart they sell really cheap mix for like 50 cents and all you have to do is add water or milk. I usually get the one with milk I think it is better for kids.
    andrea86160

Answer by andrea86160 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I watch tv, I cook, clean. The obvious. And then I listen to music, I play with my daughter. I go out sometimes, to the park etc. I have friends over. I go on cafemom occasionally. That's about it.. Mmm it sounds boring but it suits me just fine.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 10:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• we go to chuck e cheese and mcEd's inside play area because of the bad weather they have fun an i eat they usally eat after we leave go to the mall and walkn shop a lil.i clean, right now i have a bathroom progect (painting) when it snows we play outside idk thats what we do...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I wake up at around 7 in the morning and wake my oldest up at around 8:30 take him to school then spend my time playing games such as puzzles, play dough, magic sand etc. then do some housework, make the boys dinner take them out in the park maybe then go pick my oldest up and bring him home play with them for a bit give them a snack the at 6 i put dinner on and my husband is already home playing with the children then we spend the night in the living room doing whatever untill bedtime.

xxxx
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i do my thing and my son will come and get me if he wants to play with me.. other than that u can play dolls with her and have her help u do house chores my son loves to help... i dont know what much else to tell u... right now we are trying to potty train and i am not ready but he is so i am trying for him... i am 71/2 months pregnant so its difficult to get around now and thden
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• i have a 2yr.old little girl to and it gets hard sometimes b/c every other mom i know there kids are way younger then mine so she dose not have many friends but we go to the park alot we read together do our ABC and and watch tv...we paint she loves that ...and we like to go on walks alot just to be outside..and not always inside....its fun we love what we do...it just gets hard sometimes but its all okay
    nikki590

Answer by nikki590 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have a 4 yr old and a 20 month old. they do some playing together. they watch about 1-2 hrs of tv. I put on music and we dance or excercise. We have tea parties. No tea just water. With little snacks. Colors and coloring books. 2 days a week i also watch a 3 yr old and a 9 month old. those days the kids all keep themselfs busy. Sometimes I go to the mall and play at the play area. I have a few puzzles. Also there are online games at Fischer Price.com and great printouts to color. We stay pretty busy
    babymama322

Answer by babymama322 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• We have a trampoline that they like jumping on. I have a 32 mth old an 1 yr old. They play outside, in the sandbox. Write outside with chalk and paint ,when it was nicer. If its above 32, I still let them go outside and bundle them up. I am glad it hasn't started snowing here yet. I read to them. I let them color. I do have to watch my 1 yr old to make sure she doesn't eat all the crayons. Lol. They play in their room. Entertain themselves for the most part. When its nice we go to the park, the one down the street or the one with parks. Kids are really simple. My son just love the playground.
    Alma_C

Answer by Alma_C at 11:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2008