Who else is sick of that whiney baby bitch Kate Gosselin? adult content

Just seeing the previews drive me crazy..(eye roll)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Entertainment

• HEY!  You leave my future best friend alone!  I need her organizing tips!  :)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Can't stand her or any of the others who make money off their kids.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• She annoys the piss outta me, that's why we don't watch her shows. But her kids are cuties.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I always felt sorry for John. She's such a dictator.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• lol i agree. i stoped watching cause she just ends up annoying me. i see her is all about the money. yes she uses some for kids and what nots but she also uses it for hair makeup sugerys what ever for her. and she is always whining..she seems to have forgotton what its like to be a struggling mom just trying to live life and do right for her kids. now she has money and to me seems to be just cashing in on that. her world not the kids. but thats just my op. so mamas please dont bash me for that. im sure shes not a bad person just forgotton whats most inportant. but yes she is whiny lol..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• She annoys the piss outta me, that's why we don't watch her shows. But her kids are cuties
    _________
    Her kids are also bullies and two of them have been kicked of school for it.

Kate can be very nice. I have literally run into her at Target (as she turned the corner the same time I turned a corner and we smacked into each other) and she was very gracious about it. but she can also be mean and nasty as many of my friends that have had to either work with her when she is their customer or when they have seen her in public.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• oh i never said they were nice kids LOL.. They are just cute.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's nice that there hasn't been a lot of news about her.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes, wish she would away.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Mrs. Harsh
    Ha!! I guess, but when you see first hand how they act in public, it can be hard to see them as 'cute'. I think Kate also needs to learn to drive her monster of a van better. I pass her several times a week and I am always afraid she is going to run over my car with that thing. The nanny is a much better driver with the van than Kate herself is.
    Anonymous