Waterpark

my children have springbreak in April at the end of the month and a few days in may out and i was looking into some waterparks and the only things available is during the weekdays , i really want to take them eventhough it's during the week on their days off, i know it probably won't be as exciting like it would be on the weekends when everyone is there with the big crowd there, i really want to take them (teens and little ones- 5-6 yr. olds) but don't want it to be boring for them since it's during the week. Have anyone had a waterpark stay on a weekday,if so , how was it. Let me know what to expect any if you got any suggestions on which waterpark to select or anything else please share it with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Travel

• i brought my kids ages at the time 12 and 4 and they loved it. we also went during the week it was better weekend so crowded they couldnt move. week day they could. they enjoyed so much i bought season passes ( it is cheaper ) and last summer we would go 2 days out of the week..so if they were good on monday i would take them tues if they were good we go again on fri. it was fun for them and me. and kids slept great!!!!! cant say that enough lol they slept great that night. have fun!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• and durning the weekdays theres still plenty of kids around for your kiddies to find a "friend" mine always did.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2011