Wedding Fever?! HELP!

Ever since my SO has been talking about marriage which has been in over the past couples months than this past weekend he really made a couple comments that made me think about it even more & made me feel like he's thinking about it more. Now I really want him to propose! LOL Ugh .. I'm like going crazy over here thinking about this kinda stuff. BUT I have a feeling he was just getting the feel of what I'd say bc his friend recently got shot down :( Soooooo I'm thinking thats what it is. We've both have expressed our feelings pretty well in the past and esp this past weekend. Ever since this past weekend when he made two strong comments ....

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life..." and "When I propose to you its going to be the biggest ring ever." which the ring part was a joke bc he knows I like simple things & I hate big rings. I don't think a ring makes a marriage sooo he was joking about that part, but the "when I propose to you .... " OMG! lol I gotta quit thinking about this. How tho ? lol
I have like whatever kinda fever now! DAMN! LOL

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm still waiting for the proposal and we've been married 5 years LOL We just made the decision together and went for it... Just tell him that when he's ready, you'd love to marry him OR ask him to marry you...
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Just take a step back, Yes it would be lovely but are you two really ready for that much just yet?
    Anonymous

• Be patient, it'll make it all the more special.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 12:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Yes I believe we are ready. I want to be more than his gf & I know he wants more. I don't want to actually get married until I'm out of college, but I would love to be engaged to him :) He's had bad experiences. Like one girl didn't even show up to their already planned wedding, so I think he's just nervous & scared to be hurt again, which I don't blame him at all. He has NO idea I have wedding fever or w/e you want to call it. I haven't said anything & don't plan on it. No reason to make him feel forced. That's the last thing I want.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I was the same way, you have everything to be anxious and excited about!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• It's weird bc I thikn he wants me to ask him to marry him bc ever since we started to talk about marriage, he's told me he's had dreams about me asking him to marry him. LOL But I want him to ask me. That's a good idea tho to tell him that whenever he's ready, I am too!LOL
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2011