6 months and still not showing...?

Im 23 Weeks along and barely have a baby bumb....One of the people I used to babysit for seen me yesterday and said "OMG what happend to your baby?" I just wanted to cry!!! I see all the other cute pregnant women and I get so sad that i just look like some regular ole person....
When did you start showing?

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 12:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd be happy! I went so huge that everyone kept asking if I was having twins :( People don't think before they speak and it really hurts sometimes, take it as a compliment, you'll probably balloon right at the end :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 12:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yea I had the tiniest bump till about 6-7 months with my first. I ended up getting so big I thought maybe it was twins!
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• With my first, I could still tuck my shirt in my pants at 6 mo. I took till like 8 mo before you could REALLY tell I was pregnant. He wasnt a small baby really. He was 7 lbs. even.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Im just worried there isnt enough room for her to develop correctly :(
    lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• yaI wouold be happy too lol. If you are that tiny then you will lose the weight with no problem after baby is born. I always gain a lot of weight. First baby I gained 65 pounds so I didn't lose 20 of the pounds after she was born I ran into someone I use to work with when the baby was 6 months she was like you aren't pregnant again are you? I was like no I just haven't lost all the wight yet. I was so embarressed. With baby 2 I gained 43 pounds, but I looked so big everyone kept telling me I looked like I was going to deliver anyday now and I still had a couple months to go. This time around I am 24 weeks tomorrow and I have already gained 25 pounds and that was at my last month checkup. Everyone says I look like I am going to deliver any day now and I still have 3.5 months to go. Or they ask if I am having twins because I am so big. But I am only having one baby
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• There's all kinds of room there...you stretch out as the baby grows, your uterus grows.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have a doctor appt. today, I have only gained 6lbs so of course that worries me too...
    lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Everyone is different. I never gain weight until after the 20 week mark. In fact, in two pregnancies, I lost weight before the 20 week mark. Everyone is different. With my first, I had the smallest bump until about 25 weeks. Before then, yes, you could see a small bump, but I didn't even need maternity clothes until 6 months. The baby was fine. With all of my boys, I started showing much sooner and got very big very quickly. In fact, I often get asked about being too big. I wouldn't put too much concern in people stating you are small or large.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 12:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• i am 24 weeks pregnant i started showing around four months
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2011