Do you have a Babycakes Cake Pop Maker

The one that makes donut hole shapes.... I was just thinking about buying one. I know you can make cake holes and donut holes in it but was wondering if you could use blueberry muffin mix to make muffin holes? I would assume you could. So does anyone have one of these and how do you like it? I am thinking my 6 and 4 year old girls would LOVE helping make stuff with it and the hole shaped muffins would freeze great for snack bags. (Just a note: I know they make thee Babycakes muffin maker and it seems to have really good reviews as well so I am hoping this does too.)

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 12:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't own it, but try looking it up on amazon to see if there are reviews for it
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Hmm. I don't have one I make cake pops by hand but I assume you can use the muffin mix like you said just fine.If you don't mind getting your hands messy doing it by hand is fun! I was just getting ready to go to the store myself to buy the things I need to make champagne cake pops for Easter! Special treats for the adults!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I hear a lot of people make them by hand and not that i mind it but I will be having baby number 3 on Wed. and thought this would go faster plus I was thinking it would keep me from having to heat a whole oven and my house in the middle of summer and save a bundle on gas costs. Those champagne pops sound delicious! I don't suppose you may want to message me a recipe? :)

hotrodmomma

Comment by hotrodmomma (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 8:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2011