What can I put in plastic Easter eggs for a 3 and 6 year old that aren't allowed candy?

Plus, my 3 year old just turned 3 and she doesn't need anything that can be choked on, thx.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 12:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2011 in Holidays

• stickers?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• fun little erasers with Easter themes
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• How about dollar bills? You wouldn't have to put them in all just a few,, big prize when they find it,, LOL! No candy ever? You also could put those little boxes of raisins in an egg.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• There isn't much that can fit in an egg and that isn't candy..... I put change in my son's eggs.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I don't give candy to my son because his grandparents are all the time doing it. My daughter doesn't even like candy which is a good thing.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• My ex's family used to put coins in the eggs.

How about some fun shaped crackers? Or maybe some fruit snacks? They make toddler ones that are easier to chew. I like the sticker idea as well.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Stickers, our Target had some little sesame street figures in their dollar spot that would fit in an egg. Plastic jewlery the beaded ones on a string might fit.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Money also check out what stores have in they're Easter bins. I am sure they have somethings. That is really tough to think of since the egg was meant for candy. I really wish I could help you out more! Good luck hun!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• I have the same issue! my son does not have any candy at all and we put little things of fruit in eggs, like dried fruit or little fruit snacks. sometimes little toys (balls etc. just not small enough to choke on which is kinda hard to find but possible! :) ) good luck!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• dried fruit, stickers, "coupons" for a treat or a toy. little toys. money, that's about all I can think of
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2011